Monday, June 23, 2014

New Paper!







After a LONG break from writing in my blog I am back. I had trouble getting signed in-sigh-then changing passwords-ugh, oh how I wish life wasn't so complicated! I have been working on my etsy shop and adding custom woven amate papers from Mexico. Carlos tells me that the family has six children to support and what they do is closely guarded secret to make these awesome papers.
So I had them make special color combinations just for me and my fans.I am working on different ideas to use them in my art and will load up pics as I go. I know I love the texture and depth they add to my work-what is really nice is that they are surprisingly lightweight and sewable!
Blessings to all those creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and helping me expand my horizons!