Thursday, September 1, 2011

self portrait


Do you ever feel like life is so crazy you have a chicken dancing on your head? The last two weeks have been a blur of vacations, birthday parties, back to school shopping and cleaning! One of my moments of sanity I painted this quirky picture to lighten up my mood. I found some great papers that had all these collaged pieces together I just had to use it. I am a little intimadated with  painting people but I liked this one. Okay I do not have pony tails but the blue eyes work! Anyone else having a crazy life?

2 comments:

  1. This is great - so much fun! I enlarged it to see all of your fabulous textures and colors! I think you've done a wonderful job with this portrait :)

    xo
    Kristin

    p.s. Yep, things have definitely been crazy around here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely have those days too!
    this is such a great self portrait.
    xo sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and helping me expand my horizons!