Monday, June 10, 2013

tsunami rose wednesday challenge

 I found an awesome shop on etsy that sells digital downloads of journals and many other items. It is called tsunami rose designs and I found out each wednesday they have an art challenge. This is my card challenge for this week. I used several things, first kraft cardstock, stamped with a Hero clock stamp background using brown staz on ink( love that brand for permanent things) then kc company double sided paper as the bird, the trims are from making memories and hobby lobby. The little micro beads are martha stewart. I outlined with carn d'ache crayons and had old buttons to top it off.  If you want to check out their stuff  here you go: tsunami rose designs. Below is a cute!!! journal that has like 28 pages of things you print up and put together. I sized it in half and added some fun flocked pages and cut outs. I was obsessed and spent all day working on it! UPDATE-won first place on the contest-so fun! get another journal kit and $20 to spend in their shop!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Great project, thank you for entering my contest! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and helping me expand my horizons!