Thursday, May 10, 2012

Paint party friday-step 3

The finished product of my mothers day card to my mom-I know I can post this and not worry, she never looks on my blog. The "paint" part is the flower that has been ink dyed and painted on a color catcher sheet from the washer. The first and second steps are on my previous blog this week, step by step if you are interested to learn how! All those big bags of scraps come in handy for this one. I was ready to throw them out! I wanted to do something personal and special with a photo of me in the classic 70's-this sure fits the bills, velvet sofa, me dressed as a harem girl-fun times. Here are more of my cards below. Have a great mothers day!!! Happy PPF !


13 comments:

  1. Loving your beautiful fabric cards, they are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is going to love it. I am amazed at your creativity - how you see potential in all sorts odds and ends. Very fun to stare at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! They look so much fun to make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those layers! Fab piece. Your Mum will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a treasure you have made here! I love that you used bags of scraps- she will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creations ~ color and design are lovely ~thanks, namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing card...each piece tells a story, and all of your lovely layers are delightful--I'm sure your mom will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She should cherish your card it's so beautiful and heartfelt! I'm sad she never reads your blog...I can't imagine not reading my daughters. However I doubt my mom would have read mine either!

    Hug Giggles Happy Mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great treasure for your mother! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want these in my hands so I can touch them. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So creative! I didn't make my mom a card...bad. bad. bad. ;) Your card is so pretty and lovely. I bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miriam this is great!! What a wonderful gift for your mom!! Handmade gifts are the best! thanks for your ppf comment on my post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and helping me expand my horizons!