Friday, April 20, 2012

paint party fridays............



Week two for me on paint party fridays.I must say this can be addicting! The challenge of coming up with a picture each week and pushing yourself to create-this is great!Deadlines are good for the procrastinator-hmmmm is that me? Sometimes I would say. This is my chipboard journal I have played around with for awhile. I love the colors aqua, brown and red together. My fibers are from the 100 or so yarns I have collected-yes that can be an addiction too!!!I have this need to find unsual and beautiful fibers for bows on presents, my journals, jewelry and anything else I use them for.On this book I have bias tape, old vintage lace,paper tapes, old buttons and of course my other habit of many kinds of papers. My favorite doodles are birds, flowers and trees. Thanks for stopping by-please come again.

13 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful journal pages with great colors and composition ~thanks for sharing, namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deadlines are so good for me, too. :) I hear ya!
    Wonderful chipboard journal!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by-hope you like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love journals, and this is really pretty. Great colors, and that little bird is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beauiful,, amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your pretty journal. Happy PPF and enjoy the weekend. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of love in that pretty journal!! Wonderful way to use your collection! Welcome to ppf!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, the little bird and the tree are fantastic. I love your color choices too... and those yummy textures. Oh what the hell, i love it all. :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are all great! I really appreciate so much feedback and kind remarks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that bird on the cover! Such a perfectly whimsical little fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, absolutely adore! Lovely work. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and helping me expand my horizons!