Tuesday, August 23, 2011

bigger than us.....


While we were in the forest at Mount Rainier the sunlight was streaming through and looked magical. Some of the cedars were a thousand years old. Hard to imagine a living thing that old. I love looking at the rings on a cut tree to see the variations and thickness of each year. We crossed a suspension bridge going across a river-I am so GLAD it was not high up in the air! It would sway and bounce as you crossed one  at a time. You can't help but think about the natural beauty that surrounds you. I totally forgot about my stressed out life at home!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!
    I have always wanted to go to Mount Rainier!

    Glad I found your blog through the "All Kinds of Artists" Artist Blog Hop...
    I am your newest follower! :)

    Looking forward to reading your posts!
    I invite you to check out my blog, too!
    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and helping me expand my horizons!