Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2011

Okay so I am going to try to update my blog more consistently and add pics. I added more originals to Paisley Pomegranate in Park city which kept me busy. They were hard to let go! I also happened upon soldering very darling pendants with relatives of mine in black and white. They caught on at my school and many orders are coming in for mothers day! I can customized them with any photos and add my personal touch on them with beads and very cool fiber necklaces.
Being creative is becoming easier and flowing faster-rug hooking has also started up again. I just can't seem to stop working on a project.
I found an amazing artist with metal on etsy named payton jett-check her items out especially how to etch your copper. I would love to meet and learn from so many!
"May each day be a step closer to your dreams"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and helping me expand my horizons!