Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holidays........

This time of the year tends to make us work harder, play harder and eventually hit the wall-I ran out of steam two weeks ago and got sick. I felt better after a few days but phase II hit me and I am still on the mend.
I am excited to do more experimenting with different products-I will let you know how it goes! I don't know if this happens to everyone but when I see certain textures or colors or bits of random items I can see them in my art-I love finding a common item and making it special somehow. I have dozens of yarns, just one ball because I liked the texture or colors then I figure out how to use them in jewelry or art-------more on this later........I have decided that unlimited possibilities us much more fun than a bunch of rules to follow for art.
Have fun, enjoy and don't try to hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and helping me expand my horizons!